Breakfast with Egg Frittata
- 10 – 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup of half and half
- Beat together; pour into sprayed pie plate; bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
You may sprinkle into the frittata:
- Grated cheese – I usually stir some in and sprinkle some on the top
- Ham, Sausage, Bacon
- Sautéed onions, green/red/orange pepper
- Asparagus and Parmesan Cheese
Sandy’s Tip: Mix the cheese into the egg mixture before baking. Bake for 45 minutes, sprinkle cheese on top and broil until golden brown (5 minutes).
Cottage Cheese and Berry Mix
In a bowl or tall glass, layer
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh berries
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
Ricotta Cheese Pancakes
- 9 eggs
- 3 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
Whisk all ingredients together; grill as pancakes. Before serving top with fruit spread, lemon curd, butter, peanut butter, or strawberries and Reddi-wip—a decadent way to start the day!